HiBit Uninstaller Thread (changelogs and discussion)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I use Ashampoo uninstaller free... Never heared about HiBit... I don't know this company, are they worth trusting?
Most definitely. Their uninstaller does a very good of finding leftovers, and it's free. If you have a look through this thread, you will see many positive comments and the developer is a member here.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Looks like one of the updates fixed a problem I had with Hibit where it tried to delete my Vivaldi mp3 files when I uninstalled the browser. Today I tested and it just selected files belonging to the browser. It no longer hates classical music :)

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Looks like one of the updates fixed a problem I had with Hibit where it tried to delete my Vivaldi mp3 files when I uninstalled the browser. Today I tested and it just selected files belonging to the browser. It no longer hates classical music :)
I'm sure the Opera singer is also relieved:)(y)

The Hibit feature I use most may be cleaning junk files. So far, I haven't had any trouble with this function.

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
I used to use Revo uninstaller a few years back then had some problems with it so started using windows/applications default uninstaller.

I will try Hibit & let you know.
Note: Who doesn't like free stuff. ;)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
someone have tried hibit registry cleaner function integrated? how work registry cleaner?
It's scans quickly and is safe to use as it won't remove any needed registry keys. Just consider that you never actually need to clean the registry. It is exceptionally rare for a computer to run faster after the registry is cleaned, or for a registry cleaner to fix any issues you have with your computer.

So it's safe to use and shouldn't cause any problems, but it's fine if you never use it or any other registry cleaner.

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
HiBit Uninstaller in my opinion, this program is a very good choice for removing applications. It has a lot of cool features.
It has installation monitoring. An additional advantage is that it is free.
I've been using it for a long time
Updates appear frequently

The only downside for me - no Polish language

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Just be aware that if the application that you are uninstalling has previously saved things to other places (like Documents folder) these things will also be uninstalled (deleted) UNLESS you look through the files to be deleted screen and UNCHECK those which you want saved.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.