Expired Hide.me VPN Premium 6 Months [Win/Mac/Linux/Android/iOS]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.heise.de/download/gutschein?aktion=5
Event start
Dec 6, 2021
Event end
Dec 7, 2021
How to get a license
-Visit The Promo Link
-Enter your email address and click the “Code Zuschicken” button for a coupon code(link).
-Check your email inbox for an email from heise.de, click the link in that email that has a unique coupon code.

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
2021-12-07_015817.jpg

HIDE.me VPN is a virtual private network (VPN) client developed by eVenture Ltd. This app masks the user’s IP address and replaces it with the IP address of a remote server. Thus, the technology ensures anonymous web browsing.

It connects to a global network of gigabit servers via effective VPN protocols such as WireGuard, this enables it to overcome country blocks and censorships.

This VPN is available for both Mobile (iOS, Android, Amazon fire tv ) and desktop (Windows, macOS, Linux) users.Using HideMe VPN, you can browse the web safely and unrestricted. The primary function of this application is to provide access to restricted websites without fear of your IP address being seen by web pages.

Product Homepage:

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
This user @n8chavez
posted a great deal on it on:

Reactions: roger_m

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020

Cleo

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
I snagged a 2yr sub for $59.95 a while back. I did have to move my IP to a few different countries to get the cheaper rate to show up. I've found that they don't cope well with multiple logins especially when you change your password. Doing that foobar'd my account twice requiring manual fix from support. Speed was good for Australia but I've also found their windows app a little temperamental. I haven't tried their wireguard as I usually go for IKEv2. Totally worth $59.95 for 2 years !! One other note was that their servers got blacklisted a little more often than other vpn's I've used but it seems to have settled down.

n8chavez

Level 16
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
A couple things to keep in mind, IEKv2 is closed-source. That bothers some people, but not everyone. Also, if you AES unaccelerated hardware than Wireguard would be the way to go. I usually suggest people use IEKv2 on mobile and Wireguard on desktop.

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
I snagged a 2yr sub for $59.95 a while back. I did have to move my IP to a few different countries to get the cheaper rate to show up. I've found that they don't cope well with multiple logins especially when you change your password. Doing that foobar'd my account twice requiring manual fix from support. Speed was good for Australia but I've also found their windows app a little temperamental. I haven't tried their wireguard as I usually go for IKEv2. Totally worth $59.95 for 2 years !! One other note was that their servers got blacklisted a little more often than other vpn's I've used but it seems to have settled down.
Do you also have no network indicator on notification area, with Hide.me when Bolt is active?

Reactions: Cleo and Sorrento

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
My problem is this:
When connected to a vpn, windows shows as "no internet access" despite working perfectly fine?
connectedtoavpnwindowsshowsasno/

Reactions: Cleo

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Just stick to using IEKv2 on mobile devices and Wireguard on desktops.
For now, IEKv2 performs better for me in Desktop. With other protocols in Hide.me for Window, I see "No Network indication" status in the notifications area and that suffocates me.

n8chavez

Level 16
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
For now, IEKv2 performs better for me in Desktop. With other protocols in Hide.me for Window, I see "No Network indication" status in the notifications area and that suffocates me.

That'd odd. There has to be other variables involved here other than the client, because I don't have that issue. Could it be caused by any of the beta options, I wonder? Also, verify the below is correctly set.

294be90a-8385-4d56-9c99-b5d632ec5633

Reactions: Cleo

cliffspab

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 4, 2019
I gave this mob a go this afternoon and was thoroughly underwhelmed. Mediocre speeds, a do-nothing Chrome extension and patronising support. It's already in the recycle bin.

There are big name VPNs with a bad name among hipster users that do a far better job in every aspect of providing good software and diligent technical assistance. (I'm not talking about ExpressVPN, by the way, they're godawful too).

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
I think it's a decent VPN, good speed, but the connection times is so long, I have to wait about 30 sec to connect, or it just fails.

Reactions: roger_m and Cleo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.