Expired Hideaway VPN [for 1 Year]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.chip.de/downloads/Vollversion-Hideaway-VPN-1-Jahres-Version_183317272.html
Event start
Apr 2, 2021
Event end
Apr 3, 2021
How to get a license
-Visit The Promotion Page (German)
-Scroll Down The Bottom Of The Page ->Under "Hinweis",You Will See The Promo Link
OR
Direct Promo Link [SIZE=4][I][URL='https://x.chip.de/external/link/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.firetrust.com%2Fcart%2Fitems%2Fobf%2F1d7GgqiU0c3cgYzK1qHJiprK0djRy1rW5OHOkGXI2MrgtpA%3D&c=42adb73a7d2019e58561e396b666f228'][I]Here[/I][/URL][/I][/SIZE]
-Enter Your First Name,Last Name & Valid Email Address then Click Submit

enjoy :)
[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

Cleo

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
I've had it for just over a year. Very fast AU and NZ servers. Their Windows Desktop app is very good at "set and forget" - so I have it on my niece's PC. The AU server is one of the fastest vpn servers available for AU users but I agree that globally there are better speed options for non-AU users. Seems to be based in NZ which is an intel sharing country. Overall worth the price.

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 256296

HideAway reinvents and improves the VPN by adding flexible rules, faster speeds and an ‘Always on’ capability, while at the same time giving users a secure connection, privacy and simultaneous access to your favorite sites around the world.

BLAZING FAST SPEEDS
HideAway has been engineered from the ground up to be as fast as possible. In many cases your internet speed will get faster as HideAway has been optimized with many clever techniques to get the most speed out of your connection. Check out the speed tests on the right - HideAway absolutely blitzes other well known VPNs in speed comparisons. In real world tests, HideAway is on average 3-7 times faster than OpenVPN and 2-5 times faster than Wireguard.

HideAway adapts to the latest technology. Now days web browsers are using faster protocls like QUIC to get the most speed out of web browsing and HideAway automatically uses it where as other VPNs can't.

FAST SERVERS
We only use fast servers based on major internet backbones. But we can get away with using cheap cloud servers without seeing any reduction in speed and then pass the cost savings on to you. If other VPNs try and use inexpensive cloud servers, it really shows with a reduction in speed. In fact, HideAway is so efficient, when a HideAway server is running at full bandwidth capacity it only uses 10% of one cpu.

FAST ENCRYPTION
HideAway uses the same encryption that Google Services use on mobile, so it's been engineered for speed and security. It runs at extremely high speeds and ensures confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity. You can read more info in the FAQ's.

BE ANONYMOUS ONLINE
When we use the internet, most of what we do is unencrypted so it’s easy to spy on what we do online at work, home or in public. HideAway masks your IP address with our anonymous IP addresses and encrypts your internet traffic, so your ISP, Government and hackers will have no idea what you’re doing or what websites you're visiting. The added benefit is that websites and internet services can no longer track you.

NO LOGGING
We didn’t build any logging capability in to the software, so we can't even turn logging on. So we can’t be compelled to hand over any information as we have nothing since the logging capability doesn't exist!

NO DATA LIMITS
When you connect via our high speed servers, you can use as much data as you like - there are no limits, even with torrents. (You still need to pay your own ISP data charges though). Additionally, our servers won’t get bogged down because as an option HideAway logs you in for most bandwidth intensive services like video, then uses your own ISP’s connection to stream the bandwidth intensive content.

TORRENT FRIENDLY
Download torrents as much as you like. There's no limit and it's really fast!

BUILT IN KILL SWITCH
If you lose your internet connection, HideAway will cut the connection so that your real IP address and information is not leaked.

SECURE AGAINST DNS LEAKS
Automatically secured against IPv4 and IPv6 DNS leaks.

Product Homepage:

System Requirements:
Windows 7,8,8.1,10
the vpn is extremely fast, I am in Canada ON and the speed is 64m/s

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Used it for six days or so, so far & it is so far best VPN I've ever used, I'm not after secrecy which no VPN gives you - As time goes along I'm les inclined to believe a VPN does much at all - It's likely I'll use HideAway as most impressed I've ever been with a VPN, the only VPN that hasn't cut my speed down drastically, I pay good money for a decent speed then watch a VPN cut it down which is annoying.

Jimm mal

Jun 11, 2021
I just tried it very briefly. For me, it did not live up to it claims of fast speed, as I saw a considerable drop in speed. This is why I uninstalled it. I'm back to using Windscribe, which gives me a very minimal drop in speed.
I have been using this for a few weeks and seems to work very well. takes seconds to connect 3 to 4 seconds latency, speed is good , ipleak,net tests are good.

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

cliffspab

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 4, 2019
IT seems pretty good, but AdGuard is faster and you can still get 5 years of that one for around 30USD.

They're slowly adding all the streaming channels too. Last time I turned off my SmartDNS to check, all the major UK TV channels worked.

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
IT seems pretty good, but AdGuard is faster and you can still get 5 years of that one for around 30USD.

They're slowly adding all the streaming channels too. Last time I turned off my SmartDNS to check, all the major UK TV channels worked.
but this one is free

Reactions: Nevi

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I don't like their privacy policy regardless of how it reads. It's the "We can change at anytime" that I don't like at all.

For one thing, it's the wording. I mean basically if you read it, it says they may change their policy at anytime without notice. AND YOU AGREE
TO IT without notification. In short terms meaning they can choose what is private and what is not at their discretion at least that is the way
I see it IN MY OPINION.

Go with Windscribe, they state clearly that once you logoff your information is deleted within a short time and is really private.

But then again, Private can mean a lot of things, it could mean privately put on a server that is not on the internet and kept for only them to view.
Words matter folks, especially when it comes to legal terms. So just my opinion : Their is no such thing as a PRIVATE CONNECTION or VPN.

BE GOOD is what I am saying and keep you info to yourself and OFFLINE as much as you can!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.