Solved high amount of computer issues, have had for months..

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicex0

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 29, 2018
I've been working on my computer issues for month now on and off, i thought I had everything resolved but then I did a farbar scan and it's showing sign of more malware. please help :\

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    126.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Addition.txt
    54.6 KB · Views: 2

lighthsecats

Feb 4, 2018
new here, hope you can help! recently my computer (OS Win7) has been acting weird. when I go to one of my shortcuts (site url), it is showing me a different opening window than what I normally see; computer is also taking longer to load a site (wasnt a few days ago, would open them right up); just put a new logitech keybd/mouse on, yesterday it didnt want to type what I did, or mouse wouldnt move/show blinking cursor (and I've unified etc); also when filling in a block, they arent putting in anything.....some strange things going on here, all of sudden.
I havent downloaded anything strange, opened strange emails w/attchmts, I always keep my McAfee, Malwarebytes, spybot up to date.

do I have a virus or malware? I've run all my programs, nothing shows up. I just ran all that you have suggested, and nothing. but feeling is, something isnt right. can you suggest anything? know a lot of things, but not totally computer savvy. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.