HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 3.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dau-Bui

Level 1
Verified
Jan 22, 2015
Hello @Erik Loman , I have a small problem.
Function Keystroke Encryption in HitmanPro.Alert 3.0.24 build 141 RC prevents me from using my language input software. This is very popular (must-have) software in my country (VietNam). I cannot work without it, so I have to turn the mentioned function off. You can fint it here.
I used to email the support team about this, but it seems they dropped it after I attached the file.
I'm using Windows 10 32bit (this also happened in Windows 8/ 8.1).

One more question. is it needed to use other web filter along side HitmanPro.Alert?

Thanks for joining here :) Have a good day :D

Erik Loman

From SurfRight
Verified
Developer
Jan 27, 2015
Hello @Erik Loman , I have a small problem.
Function Keystroke Encryption in HitmanPro.Alert 3.0.24 build 141 RC prevents me from using my language input software. This is very popular (must-have) software in my country (VietNam). I cannot work without it, so I have to turn the mentioned function off. You can fint it here.
I used to email the support team about this, but it seems they dropped it after I attached the file.
I'm using Windows 10 32bit (this also happened in Windows 8/ 8.1).

One more question. is it needed to use other web filter along side HitmanPro.Alert?

Thanks for joining here :) Have a good day :D
Extremely special keyboard layouts are currently not yet supported. Meanwhile you can disable keystroke encryption on the orange tile (switch to Advanced Interface via the gear icon next to the minimize button).

showbizz

Jun 14, 2013
hmm, i have now downloaded the latest version 3.024, it should be activated... but when i try, there is no activation for that software..
How much does it cost and how to activate it

Erik Loman

From SurfRight
Verified
Developer
Jan 27, 2015
hmm, i have now downloaded the latest version 3.024, it should be activated... but when i try, there is no activation for that software..
How much does it cost and how to activate it
You can leave it unactivated. But then you'd miss out on the exploit mitigation features. Send me a PM if you need a key.

Reactions: showbizz

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
I notice one problem in ur program. When i run Window Media Player, hitmanpro alert pops up notification about protection against exploit attacks but it never shows it in running application under exploit mitigation. It shows gom player, IE, firefox, chrome when i runs but not WMP :)

14troy14

Level 1
May 12, 2011
I notice one problem in ur program. When i run Window Media Player, hitmanpro alert pops up notification about protection against exploit attacks but it never shows it in running application under exploit mitigation. It shows gom player, IE, firefox, chrome when i runs but not WMP :)

WMP is listed under Running Appliation for me. Wierd. :confused:

StriderHunterX

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2015
Last edited:

Erik Loman

From SurfRight
Verified
Developer
Jan 27, 2015
Update: Thanks @Erik Loman for the key! :D

Now,Flash Player 16 is supposed to be protected,right? The exploit mitigation config is currently protecting 3 Java setups.I only have 1 installed:

**Cannot attach print screen for some reason.....Has something changed? Ctrl+V or adding files is not working.

PD:Just received an "Attack Interrupted" from MSN,using this link:http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/care...h-paying-jobs-for-college-dropouts/ss-AA8rjLK
Can you look in the Windows Event Log and post (copy-past) the event details in a PM?

Elemec

Level 1
Verified
Jan 23, 2015
What's the latest version? Looking for an update , As the one i downloaded seemed old

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Is this FP?

Clipboard01.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.