HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 3.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hjlbx

We are not aware of any issues between Alert and IE11.

Do you have Live Keystroke Encryption enabled?
You can change the Live Keystroke Encryption in the GUI at the Safety Notification -> Colored Window Border menu.

What version of Windows, which AVs do you have installed?

Enabled - Live Keystroke.

• W8.1 64-bit (very recent clean install).
  • Comodo Internet Security 8 Pro.

Months ago I reported this very same issue between IE 11 and HMPA.

It doesn't matter if I uninstall CIS 8 or not; removing AV does not fix the issue.

Erik Loman

From SurfRight
Verified
Developer
Jan 27, 2015
Enabled - Live Keystroke.

• W8.1 64-bit (very recent clean install).
  • Comodo Internet Security 8 Pro.

Months ago I reported this very same issue between IE 11 and HMPA.

It doesn't matter if I uninstall CIS 8 or not; removing AV does not fix the issue.
Are you running build 325 or build 209?

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
After install HitmanPro.Alert 3.1.0 build 340 my computer have micro lags on audio and UI. Someone have the same problems?

Windows 10 th2 x64

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Installed HMPA build 340. last week. so far okay. only slight pause lagging when typing with Libreoffice. But i guess its normal since i'm running >1 security software.

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
@Erik Loman Hi, i have a license of HitmanPro.Alert and i can't use it because this:

After install HitmanPro.Alert 3.1.0 build 340 my computer have micro lags on audio and UI. Someone have the same problems?

Windows 10 th2 x64

Any solution or I waste my money?

Installed HMPA build 340. last week. so far okay. only slight pause lagging when typing with Libreoffice. But i guess its normal since i'm running >1 security software.

Uninstall Alert and test, if you don't have lag anymore you found the nightmare.
And absolutely not, aren't normal have lags

Erik Loman

From SurfRight
Verified
Developer
Jan 27, 2015
@Erik Loman Hi, i have a license of HitmanPro.Alert and i can't use it because this:

Any solution or I waste my money?

Uninstall Alert and test, if you don't have lag anymore you found the nightmare.
And absolutely not, aren't normal have lags
Micro lag is not normal. Alert should not cause this. What other security software (AV and such) are you running?

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Micro lag is not normal. Alert should not cause this. What other security software (AV and such) are you running?

Adguard 6 beta
AppGuard (HitmanPro.Alert added to power aplication)
Avira
GlassWire
Malwarebytes
NVT Exe Radar Pro
Shade Sandbox
Shadowdefender
Windows Firewall Control
Zemana AntiMalware

After uninstall system issues disappear, audio issues persist. Still Testing.

Windows 10 PRO x64 Full updated.
I7 950 @3.6
GA-x58a-ud7 rev 2.0
GTX 970

aries91

Level 2
Verified
Apr 20, 2015
the last version causes some problem to my pc.
First of all ,if I decide to re-install the program,if I put my licence I get "error of server".
Second: I have problem when I type something with my keyboard because the bar of browser (or the bar of cortana) flashes and it's very hard to write on the address bar .
I have to uninstall to resolve.
if i install the previous version, i have no problem.
please,help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.