• Medicore

• Bad

• Verybad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
@Prorootect maybe because you post articles less often than before :)

Hmm Umbra, yes yes but what does 'weird' mean to you? :)
- Tell me everything Umbra, because I want to improve myself, my daddy, I want to improve the content of my posts here... but I don't think to deliver a lot of posts, because real life doesn't give me time, sorry! :)

D

Deleted member 178

Hmm Umbra, yes yes but what does 'weird' mean to you? :)
- Tell me everything Umbra, because I want to improve myself, my daddy, I want to improve the content of my posts here... but I don't think to deliver a lot of posts, because real life doesn't give me time, sorry! :)
oh don't worry nothing bad in what i say, you have the gift to find very rare or uncommon software, and you posted some special articles no one else can find :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.