Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Download Safari Beta builds:

Release Notes for

Safari is the best way to experience the internet on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Safari Technology Preview gives you an early look at upcoming web technologies on Apple platforms. Get the latest layout technologies, visual effects, developer tools, and more, so you can provide input on how they are implemented and deliver best-in-class experiences on Apple devices.
Get started: Safari Technology Preview - Safari - Apple Developer

MuzzMelbourne

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 13, 2022
I subscribe to the beta program for Ventura so have Safari 16.4 beta already.

I haven't used it since DDG released their desk top browser but decided to give it another go based on this thread.

After 5 minutes I was sick of it already. Its so 'heavy' and cumbersome to use compared to DDG, which is 'light', nimble and flexible.

Sorry Apple, but I just don't like Safari, beta or otherwise.

Reactions: Moonhorse

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.