How to vet people online through wifi

New Members Introduction
4 Replies 966 Views
Thread details
Region
Africa
Age group
21 - 30
Last known PC infection
I am joining because my PC is infected
Favorite web browser
Internet Explorer (legacy)
Favorite mobile OS
Android
Favorite desktop OS
Windows
Favorite video game
GTA
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Travel
    • Cars and bikes
    • Traveling

saftyfirst

New Member
Hi Everybody.

We can learn alot about people online and through there wifi. I hope to meet someone who can help me assess this technology. It will help me feel alot safer in this online world
 
Welcome to the forum! Here, you'll find many experienced members who can guide you on vetting people online. Remember, it's important to respect privacy and legality while ensuring your safety. Enjoy your stay!
 
I don't think you can 'vet' a person thru WiFi. WiFi is just a wireless medium that connects you to your modem and then it goes out to the internet thru wires.
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top