Status
Not open for further replies.

carl fish

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Mar 6, 2012
Hello everyone
I am unable to access my "Downloads" Folder. When I click on it a error message pops up titled Explorer.exe. It reads "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program, or if one is already installed, create an association in the default programs control panel." I also tried accessing it through
C:/Users/Carl/Links/ and it doesn't open also In the left hand pane there I do see downloads, but I just realized now that it no longer shows a folder icon, but shows a blank white icon can anyone please help me out?

carl fish

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Mar 6, 2012
no I haven't but did have a look at the target area of properties for the folder and its blank and when I click open file location it comes up saying "windows can't find the target"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.