No no, I am running Windows 8.1 Pro x86

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I was using 64bit and now 32bit. I am not having enough RAM.

madyrocksin

Jul 30, 2012
how much is your ram, becoz this problem is primarily associated with shortage of ram, i just assumed that you had enough ram

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
madyrocksin said:
how much is your ram, becoz this problem is primarily associated with shortage of ram, i just assumed that you had enough ram

I have 2 GB of RAM, I had 2x2GB and 2gb are dead so now only 2gb

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I didn't find connection between those two. I was using Windows 8 when the ram died, then turned back to Windows 7 for about 3 weeks (Hitman Pro worked) and then to Windows 8 again (Hitman not working) and then Windows 8.1 (Hitman not working)

madyrocksin

Jul 30, 2012
It is in fact pretty absurd, open task manager before to try to run hitmanpro and check the cpu and ram usage, if you think everything is fine with cpu/ram, then all i got to say is contact the support again and tell them you are having a BEX error and then they might be able to help you !!

btw you tried the new beta release, just in case :p

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I was opening taskmanager whenever I was trying to get HitmanPro running. It runs for a fraction and then kills itself. I know this is a real mystery and thats why I was so intrigued.
Thank you madyrocksin for your help and time anyway :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You can contact via email, HitmanPro Support

If you have a WildersSecurity account, http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=236732

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Thank you Earth, I am going to contact them tomorrow. And try on Wilders

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?

Right click on hitmanpro.exe select "Properties" - Compatibility, check "Run this program in compatibility mode for and select the previous version of Windows that it work on before and then click apply. Try several compatibility settings, maybe one will work.

Thanks. :D

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
"Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?"
this is the feature i like in window 7.I tried it last month with some xp software some are working some not but as Hitman pro is countineously developed so i think it works with hMP.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Hi guys, I have tried troubleshoot compatibility and manually selected all previous Windows versions... Nothing worked :(

And yes Gnosis I have wireless, why?

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
"I have tried troubleshoot compatibility and manually selected all previous Windows versions... Nothing worked"
yup thats why i am taking about it in above post because it supports window 8.

Are you tried zemana anti malware both are same in working principal and also share their underwear(licence) :D

I am not telling to use zemana but try it ,i think it also not worked on your computer perhaps but atleast try ,may be some answer comes up with the help of zemana.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011

Well, HitMan Pro requires an internet connection to begin scanning unless you set it to Early Warning Scoring(at least from what I remember). When said connection is cutting/intermittent incessantly, it could keep HitMan from operating. Some wireless service is really poor that way, esp. if you have undiagnosed wireless hardware and software issues in the first place. Just thought I would throw it out there for you.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Gnosis said:

Well, HitMan Pro requires an internet connection to begin scanning unless you set it to Early Warning Scoring(at least from what I remember). When said connection is cutting/intermittent incessantly, it could keep HitMan from operating. Some wireless service is really poor that way, esp. if you have undiagnosed wireless hardware and software issues in the first place. Just thought I would throw it out there for you.

I tried running Hitman Pro with the same drivers, same hardware and on the same wireless and it worked before... Now it just doesn't :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.