Well-known
Mar 25, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220522_100323.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522_100323.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 249
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Norton has always been a good company. I used to beta test for them back in the 90's and early 2000's. When the betas finished, they always sent a boxed copy to the beta testers. They would also on occasion send things like nice gold-plated letter openers. I have never had any other company do that in my lifetime.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
What do you get with Platinum Plus? Never heard of this one.
the amount of cloud storage and the number of covered devices
Product names/offered is/may be vendor/geo-location country specific. Product names/years noted on third-party websites means nothing. 2022 is what Amazon wants to name Norton products offered on Amazon. Norton does not use year for current or latest or most up to date version information.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.