No mood to change anymore.Norton has excellent customer service and has for years.
However, I didn't know they could set up the subscription plan so easily, but I think it must be marketing, so you don't go elsewhere![]()
And Norton is running so good.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
No mood to change anymore.Norton has excellent customer service and has for years.
However, I didn't know they could set up the subscription plan so easily, but I think it must be marketing, so you don't go elsewhere![]()
You got the wrong idea I am SERIOUSBe serious or don’t reply at all .
Nice but it’s not in Asia i think . Never seen thisYou got the wrong idea I am SERIOUS
Believe me now?![]()
Wow...I never get any news about this subscription...Is there any detailed information about this subscription?You got the wrong idea I am SERIOUS
Believe me now?![]()
You got the wrong idea I am SERIOUS
Believe me now?![]()
Curious as well.What do you get with Platinum Plus? Never heard of this one.
It does nothing. The only thing you get is normal norton feature ( norton standrad ) but you have 20 device slots, and 500gb of cloud sapceCurious as well.![]()
What do you get with Platinum Plus? Never heard of this one.
the amount of cloud storage and the number of covered devices
Product names/offered is/may be vendor/geo-location country specific. Product names/years noted on third-party websites means nothing. 2022 is what Amazon wants to name Norton products offered on Amazon. Norton does not use year for current or latest or most up to date version information.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes