I need help with protecting my devices

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForgottenSeer 127160
  • Start date Start date
Thread details
Affected operating system
Grapheme OS and before that other android systems
Affected device
Pixel 9a
Symptoms on the affected device
I haven't noticed any issues with the device but he can read all my messages, follow my online activity, see my photos ect ,basically he can see literally anything . He then monitors my activity and comments on his social media account
Steps taken to remove the infection
I have bought a new device, after he discovered the new device I made a factory reset, changed my number,ordered a new sim card, created new accounts... Nothing helped ,he can still monitor me. Someone checked my PC for me and they said they couldn't find anything, also the malware apps can't find anything. Basically, I'm desperate to protect my accounts and to stop this
F

ForgottenSeer 127160

This person has been stalking me for over a year. I tried different things to stop the harassment but they are persistent
 
This person has been stalking me for over a year. I tried different things to stop the harassment but they are persistent
I’m sorry you’re dealing with that.

What to do now

  • Stop direct engagement if possible. Repeated replies can sometimes encourage continued contact.
  • Save evidence carefully: screenshots, usernames, profile links, emails, timestamps, message headers, and any threats.
  • Use platform safety tools: block, mute, tighten privacy settings, and report every new account through the site’s report function.
  • If the person is contacting you across multiple services, document each platform separately so the pattern is clear.
  • If there are threats, doxxing, blackmail, sexual coercion, or attempts to access your accounts, treat that as urgent.

Security steps

  • Change passwords for email, social media, and important accounts.
  • Enable two-factor authentication, preferably with an authenticator app.
  • Review account recovery options, active sessions, and connected devices.
  • Check whether personal information is exposed publicly and reduce what you can.
  • Scan your devices with reputable security software if you suspect compromise, but do not assume malware without evidence.

When to involve others

If this is happening on MalwareTips, use the forum’s report function so staff can review the behavior.

If the harassment includes credible threats, repeated evasion of blocks, stalking behavior tied to your real identity, or fear for your safety, contact local law enforcement or a victim support organization. In many places, a well-organized evidence log helps more than a general description.

Practical evidence log

Keep a simple record with:

  • Date and time
  • Platform or site
  • Account used
  • What happened
  • Screenshot or file name
  • Whether you reported it

Key point

Do not try to handle prolonged stalking alone. Preserve evidence, secure your accounts, use the platform report tools, and escalate to staff or law enforcement when the behavior becomes threatening or persistent.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top