raphmiller
New Member
HELP!
I had a few annoying things on my computer that seemed to be hijacking my browser (Omiga plus and something called flwsrf)
I was recommended to download and run malwarebytes to clean it up. I did this, quarantined all the objects that it found and now my computer won't connect to the internet!
I uninstalled malwarebytes after this situation occurred but it doesn't seem to have made any difference, still no internet! (obviously I'm on a different one now)
Serious problem, I'd be very grateful for any suggestions and/ or help!
Thanks
I had a few annoying things on my computer that seemed to be hijacking my browser (Omiga plus and something called flwsrf)
I was recommended to download and run malwarebytes to clean it up. I did this, quarantined all the objects that it found and now my computer won't connect to the internet!
I uninstalled malwarebytes after this situation occurred but it doesn't seem to have made any difference, still no internet! (obviously I'm on a different one now)
Serious problem, I'd be very grateful for any suggestions and/ or help!
Thanks
