I wana to Say just thanks too all of you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00lks

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
I really respect all of you who share their knowledge and Viruses Keep the good work to all of you outthere !!!! i am with all of you !!! don't ever stop doing this good work !

thanks to the admins that moderate the site
thanks to the persons in the site that help us with protecting our pc
thanks to all of you that where you knowledge
thnaks to you we can be more safe and informed about the happining out there in the cyber space !!!!

Last edited:

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
I agree wholeheartedly!! It is nice to see another post such a thank You, too! Sometimes the feeling just gets overwhelming, I know. I've thought of posting another 'Thanks', but glad to see yours here!!:):D

Great people and great friends... !!:p

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
h00lks you just opened up a can of anti-malware.

I have to say the same story as you both above,

This place is full of ...great people, tech-knowlege-full, helpful, informative, addicting, productive, friendly and facinating.
I could go on, but I have dinner in the oven ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.