Advice Request icedrive Next-Gen Cloud Storage - Is Free 10GB worth it?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Homepage: Icedrive - Next-Generation Cloud Storage - Get 10GB Free

Made in Cardiff, Wales.

Some reviews/comments I found on the web

Review - Icedrive Review 2020 - Modern Solution & Maximum Security
r/privacytoolsIO -

Features
  • Client-Side Encryption -- Not included in FREE plan.
    • Protect your data with our unbreakable client-side, zero-knowledge encryption.
  • Massive Storage - Massive amounts of storage ensuring you never run out of space.
  • Generous Bandwidth - Buckets of bandwidth to ensure your services are never interrupted, no matter how often you use your cloud storage space.
  • Password Protection - Control access to your shared files by using password protection.
  • Share Timeout - Make sure your files are only shared for a set amount of time.
  • Upgraded Features - Access tons of new and enhanced features on our Mobile apps.

Plans & Pricing: Cloud Storage Packages - Icedrive
> Free 10GB
> Lite, Pro, Pro+
> Subscription or Lifetime.

1587397915869.png

Roadmap: Development Roadmap - Icedrive

Downloads

F

ForgottenSeer 94943

Personally, I would use pCloud as it supports Cryptomator. I do not trust encryption offered by cloud providers.

Moreover, I read somewhere that icedrive is a one-man show.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.