If You Could Only Use 1 Device For The Rest Of Your Life

Which One Device Would You Choose To Use For The Rest Of Your Life?

• Total voters

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I first voted Iphone, cuz I thought about "what about my phone calls!" 😂
But if it only was about the computer part, I would choose my Macbook. These 2 months, I have become totally hooked on that device. I prefer a desktop, but the feeling on the Macbook is so fluent, and the screen is dazzling, but as it's one device, it must be the Macbook.

Last edited:

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
My vote goes to Laptop. I can almost doing same like on Desktop, it's even possible to move with it similar like mobile phone, although laptop size is much larger, but I have to choose just one device 🤷‍♂️ 😉

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
I vote for a desktop computer. But If I would be much younger then my vote could be a quantum eye-computer. It is very possible that after 50 years, using current types of devices can be a kind of torture. :)

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
Anyway, I can bet that most teenagers would vote for a (smart)phone.
I can guess that Digmor Crusher is a young person. Te people over-50s would probably use a "smartphone" as a voting category and reserve a "phone" for an old & good analog device.:)

1638445440863.png

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Laptop💻

Please try to imagine. In the event of a fierce family dispute, you may not even be able to get close to the room where your desktop is located. It's like having your own fighter in the enemy's position. With a laptop, you can escape from that crisis.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.