Infected with the virus DNS-Unlocker and other Hijack programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of ads happening on that website (on others platforms such PC / Phone / Tablet, i dont have any issue with that website)... But i get some ads even on websites where i watch stuff, such animeshow.tv / anime3kage.info and others... So no, that's not the only website.
 
Told you already... I don't have any problem with these websites on other platforms such Phone / Tablet / PC... Only on this Laptop. I don't got AdBlock on any of them. + Yestarday i noticed that i get Ads by DNSUnlocker such update adobe flash player on most sites that have videos (without youtube)
 
But i'm still a bit confused (check the photo). Why on this laptop i continously get ads even if i have ad-block and on other platforms (let's take my PC as example) i dont get any of them, not even 1 ad or shop offer... Didn't find any suspect program installed in control panel that can generate ads.
 

Attachments

  • Fără titlu.png
    Fără titlu.png
    304.1 KB · Views: 7
I'm showing this website because here i have the mosts ads, and because on PC i dont get any, not even one.... Yea, usually, i have ads on websites that have a video player, where you can see a video online. Another reason that i show that website is cause i use it the most, and it's annoying to get redirected all the times or to get pop-up ads / pages.
 
I mean Laptop has those annoying ads, while on PC i dont get ads on sites and i dont got any app like adblock or something. I installed adblock on laptop exactly how you said, but i still get ads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top