Infected with the virus DNS-Unlocker and other Hijack programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBoSSMaNx

Thread author
Verified
Jan 20, 2016
Most of ads happening on that website (on others platforms such PC / Phone / Tablet, i dont have any issue with that website)... But i get some ads even on websites where i watch stuff, such animeshow.tv / anime3kage.info and others... So no, that's not the only website.

xBoSSMaNx

Thread author
Verified
Jan 20, 2016
Told you already... I don't have any problem with these websites on other platforms such Phone / Tablet / PC... Only on this Laptop. I don't got AdBlock on any of them. + Yestarday i noticed that i get Ads by DNSUnlocker such update adobe flash player on most sites that have videos (without youtube)

xBoSSMaNx

Thread author
Verified
Jan 20, 2016
But i'm still a bit confused (check the photo). Why on this laptop i continously get ads even if i have ad-block and on other platforms (let's take my PC as example) i dont get any of them, not even 1 ad or shop offer... Didn't find any suspect program installed in control panel that can generate ads.

Attachments

• Fără titlu.png
    Fără titlu.png
    304.1 KB · Views: 7

xBoSSMaNx

Thread author
Verified
Jan 20, 2016
I'm showing this website because here i have the mosts ads, and because on PC i dont get any, not even one.... Yea, usually, i have ads on websites that have a video player, where you can see a video online. Another reason that i show that website is cause i use it the most, and it's annoying to get redirected all the times or to get pop-up ads / pages.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
I can't understand you. Now you're mentioning your PC and I don't know on which device you're getting these errors.

xBoSSMaNx

Thread author
Verified
Jan 20, 2016
The one that gets error is my Laptop (windows 8)... The PC is the one that i use in weekend when i'm home.

xBoSSMaNx

Thread author
Verified
Jan 20, 2016
I mean Laptop has those annoying ads, while on PC i dont get ads on sites and i dont got any app like adblock or something. I installed adblock on laptop exactly how you said, but i still get ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.