Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
If you are hungry for pre-launch Raptor Lake information, Bilibili-based Extreme Player seems to be a good source of nutrition. The Chinese tech social media man shared his extensive Intel Core i9-13900KF (QS) testing with liquid cooling yesterday. Today, Extreme Player is back with what he claims to be a list of Intel 13th Gen Core processors (opens in new tab). He doesn’t claim the specifications to represent the definitive and final Raptor Lake product matrix, but how things stand on August 19, today. Therefore, treat the information with caution.

We already had some excellent ideas about the specs of the Raptor Lake launch chips, which we think will be the ‘three Ks’; the Core i9-13900K, Core i7-13700K, and Core i5-13600K. So, it is good to see some less glamorous non-overclocking chips from Intel detailed, as well as some lower-tier chips that will be picked up by multitudes of gamers and DIYers on a budget.

Extreme Player has included his base clock data for all the chips in the table, but one of the significant omissions enthusiasts will be looking for is the turbo clock data. When quizzed about this omission in the social media post comments, the Chinese hardware enthusiast indicated he couldn’t share these details at this time. Whether he doesn’t know, is holding back information for some reason, or knows there is still time for turbo clocks to change – remains to be seen.

ZLc4jb9vboAE38xheuBr8A.jpg

Unofficial Raptor Lake CPU specs table. (Image credit: Extreme Player)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.