Review Internet Download Manager (deep) (updated) Review

because I like the UI and it's much easier to use for me
the last time I tried FDM, several times actually, FDM was always blocked my by malware filter and my AV, and the UI is a bit confusing. Not really better than eagleget. Perhaps they have the same speed
Eagleget also uses less RAM if I recall correctly
maybe FDM can suit you better but for me eagleget is more comfortable

I think all of them can work well with firefox quantum, not so sure
On the other hand ...
Even though VirusTotal report '0 issues'...

Maybe I should try IDM.
Does it spy on you?

Tonec Privacy Policy
"
The "Internet Download Manager" product on this Website WILL NOT COLLECT any information about you and HAS NO SPYWARE components inside of it.
"
but how do I know that for sure?

Attachments

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Qihoo 360
Most video downloads, or embedded videos can be detected from within the browser itself by inspection tools. I never used any download manager apart from JDownloader for automation reasons, it can download videos from every non-redirect website, crawl for links hidden behind the shortened urls full of ads, resolve or simplify captchas and download multiple / dissected downloads that, in case of not having JD, you'll need to click and download 1by1.
i have heard a lot about JD but faced download detection problem.. is there any way to improve it ?
i am using eagleget now

BoraMurdar

Super Moderator
MalwareTips Staff
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft

jackuars

Level 22
Verified
On the other hand ...
Even though VirusTotal report '0 issues'...

Maybe I should try IDM.
Does it spy on you?

Tonec Privacy Policy
"
The "Internet Download Manager" product on this Website WILL NOT COLLECT any information about you and HAS NO SPYWARE components inside of it.
"
but how do I know that for sure?
It's a browser monitoring program to capture the links of files or videos to be downloaded. The alerts are false-positives.