Introducing "News and Tech" Scrollbar for MalwareTips

Do you like the scrolling news/tech bar?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello guys,
As you may have already noticed, we have added scroll bar on the top of the forum. In this bar, you will be able to find the latest security news, tech stories and other similar subjects.
We have added 44 feeds from very well known and reputable websites, so this should keep things fresh.
mod.jpg

A little notice (thanks to @MrXidus ), if you are using Adblock with the default subscription list you should be fine, however if you are using the Fanboy subscription, then you might not be able to see it. You can whitelist malwaretips.com (as we do not show any ads) if you wish to use the additional subscriptions and still be able to see scrolling bar.

Hopefully you will like this new addition, and find it useful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mateotis

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2014
Loving it! Could you give a list of feeds used in the scroll bar? :)

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
I would suggest you to add Previous & Next button which would give the user to see the whats the next new & Can see the what was the previous news.

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
I didn't even register that this was a new feature, it caught my eye though and I've found a few interesting stories on it, so thanks for adding :)

Reactions: Malware1 and Jack

AtiTude

Aug 26, 2014
Good thing I caught the poll and the bit about ABP since I had no idea it was there - it registers as an ad like many other sites' non-ads. You have my 'like' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.