Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Hey @danb ,
can you already share with us when you are planning to integrate Sirius GPT into Cyberlock? And will Cyberlock users get more tokens by default?![]()
hmmm, I have siriusLLM 0.72 running full-time (with Cyberlock) and just did a snapshot scan, and all appears normal here.Something odd happened with SiriusGPT today. Every time the app starts up it notifies me that there is an update to SiriusGPT 0.72, which of course there is not. I did download the installer, and that says it's version 1.0, but version 0,72 is what's being installed. Could that differentiation be causing the update message?
and siriusLLM 0.73 portable does have a different sha256 if my notes are correctOh, great! That explains why it was telling me there was a new version. Thanks @danb.
Hey Guys,
The Sirius integration into our other products is complete. We have a few small things to finish up, but these versions should be good to go.
I have not yet decided what we are going to do for the Sirius Snaspshot scan, and if it is going to replace the WhitelistCloud scan, mainly because the WhitelistCloud scan still has some value.
CyberLock still has the classic User Prompt as well, but you can use the new Sirius User Prompt by enabling the "Display simple user and mini prompts" option in the UI Tweaks tab. We will probably rename this option since the Sirius User Prompt replaced the old Simple Mini Prompt.
There should not be too many bugs, but I am sure we will find a few small things that need to be fixed.
I will catch up on the posts when I get a chance, thank you guys!
It has been integrated into CyberLock just today:Ok, having just discovered this thread and admitting that I am too lazy to read through all eleven pages, I have this question: Would it be recommended that a person who already has an antivirus and Voodooshield/Cyberlock also acquire this third program?
Thanks much,
Acadia
Kongo, thanks much.It has been integrated into CyberLock just today:
New Update Post in thread 'CyberLock 8.0'
Hey Guys,
The Sirius integration into our other products is complete. We have a few small things to finish up, but these versions should be good to go.
I have not yet decided what we are going to do for the Sirius Snaspshot scan, and if it is going to replace the WhitelistCloud scan, mainly because the WhitelistCloud scan still has some value.
CyberLock still has the classic User Prompt as well, but you can use the new Sirius User Prompt by enabling the "Display simple user and mini prompts" option in the UI Tweaks tab. We will probably rename this option since the Sirius User Prompt...
Yes, as soon as SiriusGPT has support for other languages, this issue will be automatically fixed.Feedback from stapp at Wilders:
![]()
The blocked items are logged in the Windows Event Viewer / Windows Logs / Application, although with SiriusGPT there are very, very few blocks. All through the last 1-2 months of development I was running SiriusGPT and only had 1 block the entire time, and it was on a build script. It actually kind of scared / surprised me, it was funny. Having said that, we might add a feature in SiriusGPT what will extract the Sirius blocked events so the user can click within Sirius to review the blocks.I think Sirius GPT is a great security program. But I still have questions: Where can I see which programs have been blocked by Sirius GPT? How can I unblock a program that was blocked by mistake?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes