Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello guys,
Today we would like to announce a new theme for MalwareTips. This theme is the "dark" equivalent of the default theme, and it's optional to use.
123.jpg

To use this MalwareTips Dark theme, you can use any of these options:

1. Use the link the footer. In the footer of the default theme, you will see a "MalwareTips Style" link. Click on this link to bring up the Style Chooser.
2.jpg

When the Style Choose will pop-up, select the theme that you will like to use. (MalwareTips Dark, in this case).
Note. If you wish to revert to the default theme, a "MalwareTips Dark" link will be in the footer of the MalwareTips Dark theme.

2. You can also select the style that you want to see MalwareTips by using the Preferences menu, from your profile settings.
To do this, just hover over your username in the Navigation bar, and select Preferences.

4.jpg

In the "Browser Preferences" window, select the style that you would like to use.
5.jpg

That's it. The new theme comes with some new features that I'm sure you will notice, and we are still doing some little tweaks. : )

Enjoy.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Yeah, I prefer default theme too
But the Dark theme has a floating navigation bar...... Come to dark sideee ...we have more features.... (I'm kidding....I also use the default version :D)
31.jpg

The dark version is not for everyone, I'm sure that some users will like more the light theme, while others will go for the dark version....We just wanna it to give you a choice. We will also update the default theme in the next month with some new cool features.. : )

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
But the Dark theme has a floating navigation bar...... Come to dark sideee ...we have more features.... (I'm kidding....I also use the default version :D)
View attachment 15157

The dark version is not for everyone, I'm sure that some users will like more the light theme, while others will go for the dark version....We just wanna it to give you a choice. We will also update the default theme in the next month with some new cool features.. : )

You should update the logo in light theme to the one you used in dark.

http://malwaretips.com/styles/MalwareTips-dark/xenforo/logo.png

Reactions: MissTyler

conTROLLeur

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 18, 2014
View attachment 15157

the dark version is nice too but I prefer the default theme :D

Reactions: Der.Reisende

xxtoss23

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello guys,
Today we would like to announce a new theme for MalwareTips. This theme is the "dark" equivalent of the default theme, and it's optional to use.
View attachment 15151

To use this MalwareTips Dark theme, you can use any of these options:

1. Use the link the footer. In the footer of the default theme, you will see a "MalwareTips Style" link. Click on this link to bring up the Style Chooser.
View attachment 15152

When the Style Choose will pop-up, select the theme that you will like to use. (MalwareTips Dark, in this case).
Note. If you wish to revert to the default theme, a "MalwareTips Dark" link will be in the footer of the MalwareTips Dark theme.

2. You can also select the style that you want to see MalwareTips by using the Preferences menu, from your profile settings.
To do this, just hover over your username in the Navigation bar, and select Preferences.

View attachment 15153

In the "Browser Preferences" window, select the style that you would like to use.
View attachment 15154

That's it. The new theme comes with some new features that I'm sure you will notice, and we are still doing some little tweaks. : )

Enjoy.
love the new dark theme its very cool

Reactions: Der.Reisende

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@Fantasy The MT Banner on the white theme is our default logo, since 2011. :cool:.
Yes, I loved it from the first time I saw it. The logo was created by @bogdan in 2011....I still like it better than the one from the Dark theme. : )

I've done a some little esthetic tweaks to the Dark theme, so everything should look good now. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.