Not open for further replies.

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
What's new in IObit Malware Fighter 6:

IMF v6 Beta 1.0 (6.0.0.4440) :
  • New Safe Box - Protect your specified folders from unauthorized access.
  • New MBR Guard - Protect your PC against the malicious attacks targeting MBR, like GoldenEye/Petya attacks.
  • Enhanced Cloud Security - Larger database for higher security powered by you.
  • Optimized IObit Anti-malware Engine - Faster scan, more accurate detection, and more powerful threat removal.
  • New Notification Center - 1-click to check and process all missed notifications.
  • Enhanced Fix All - 1-click to update the database, turn on the protections and guards, and perform a Quick Scan.
  • Larger database - Support removing the latest stubborn malware and viruses.
  • New UI - Support high DPI displays & high-resolution screens for a better experience.
  • * And more can be discovered by you.
Would you try this program?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
At all the instances ..it proved an utter Garbage..
just a sexy U.I...with a sleepy Bitdef engine
A ROOTKIT
fighting against Malware LOL.... not even worth to look
its a PUA in my view
Their Uninstaller is quite powerful though
Malware should SUE IOBit for using their name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Amnesia

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
At all the instances ..it proved an utter Garbage..
just a sexy U.I...with a sleepy Bitdef engine
Better name for it would be IObit Malware loser 6.... not even worth to look
its a PUA in my view
Their Uninstaller is quite powerful though
Malware should SUE IOBit for tampering their name.
lol, yh i agree there are better options out there than this for sure. I use there uninstaller as its quite good and i also use there defrag program which is quite good to but i do not think there security material :( there just a system tweaker/cleaner company.

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
lol, yh i agree there are better options out there than this for sure. I use there uninstaller as its quite good and i also use there defrag program which is quite good to but i do not think there security material :( there just a system tweaker/cleaner company.
They fit for creating good U.I...and PUA:D
Avira should HIRE them...they too are the same..
Avira fans don kill me :)

Reactions: cyberfort

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
They fit for creating good U.I...and PUA:D
Avira should HIRE them
i mean some of there products are good like i listed above and even advanced systemcare is pretty good when i tested in many times in past cleaning wise, little booster for gamers, some tuneup but i would never touch that registry cleaner in a million years and some other features are just not needed if it was actually simple and not bloated i would probably use that.

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
i mean some of there products are good like i listed above and even advanced systemcare is pretty good when i tested in many times in past cleaning wise, little booster for gamers, some tuneup but i would never touch that registry cleaner in a million years and some other features are just not needed if it was actually simple and not bloated i would probably use that.
I agree..
but still want AVIRA to use them for their U.I..
New tool would be IOBit AntiVir Fighter LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.