Expired IObit Malware Fighter Pro 200-DAY COVID-19

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://ld.iobit.com/en/giveawaycovid-19.php
Event start
Mar 24, 2020
How to get a license
You can install from any source or[URL='https://www.iobit.com/en/malware-fighter-pro.php#'] This Link[/URL]
License code: 1EFE2-F546A-03576-BEA54
This License Can Active 50K Devices

A N G E L

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 17, 2013
158507187948211.png
At this crucial moment, we wish you stay safe and healthy!
And we’re giving away 50,000 IObit PRO licenses to improve your PC experience at home.

You can install from any source or This Link
License code: 1EFE2-F546A-03576-BEA54
This License Can Active 50K Devices

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
i think this

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Specifications
VendorIObit (website)
Installer file size39.2 MB
Menu languages32
Key modulesAnti-malware, Anti-ransomware, Anti-mining
Extra featuresBitDefender engine, Protected Storage, Webcam Protection

It seems that I misinterpreted your previous post. For me I would not touch this. Why would anyone install this when we have WD? BD Free? Kaspersky Free?

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I assume & may be wrong these keys only work now & if you ever have to image back etc they don't work & for me then are useless - If I had been considered mentally incapable of making decisions & detained & against my will (possible) & escaped back to my PC, before I was recaptured that is a time I would install these software's & then I doubt it. :):)

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
does this really protect the user not starting a war but last time this was more crap then avast has it improved at all just wondering
May as well have a perspex screen over your Wi-fi router than installing this.

~LDogg

Reactions: Aggravatorx

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.