Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
What's new in IObit Malware Fighter PRO?

Improved Engine for Smart Scan, Full Scan and Custom Scan
Adopted with IObit's unique "Dual-Core" engine and improved program core structure, IObit Malware Fighter is now available for delivering more comprehensive and deeper system scan to find the deepest infections, and finally remove or quarantine them, protecting your PC from more security threats and privacy compromises.

Brand new & easy-to-use interface
An intuitive and neat design was successfully brought to IObit Malware Fighter that provides you with four major entrances in the main interface, which lead you to the four major functions as following, "Overview", "Scan", "Protect" and "Cloud". This brand new interface gives you an open-and-shut view with all the details.

Enhanced real-time protection
IObit Malware Fighter provides you with ultimate anti-malware and real-time protection, including "Startup Guard", "Browser Guard", "Network Guard", "File Guard", "Cookie Guard", "Process Guard", "USD Disk Guard" and "Malicious Action Guard", which keeps your computer stay secure all the time.

Creative Cloud Computing Technology
IObit Cloud uses the latest Cloud Computing technology and Heuristic Analyzing mechanic to analyze the behavior of spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers and other security-related risks in a fully automated mode.

Link

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
If I were to do a test video with this vs MBAM, Honestly how do you think it would go lol...?

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
I wouldn't put my money and faith into this product, I'd buy Malwarebytes Pro if I wanted extra protection.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I'm pretty sure that this product ain't a big improvement over Security 360.:s

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
After the incident they had with stealing Malwarebytes Database they need a new product name and get rid of IObit Security 360 since it had a bad reputation,
Search results everywhere come up with the incident, Malware Fighter IMO was done to cover that up and try a fresh start. Future buyers won't know but atleast many do such as WOTs community,

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
A paid version of the recent crapware we all love, Malware Fighter. iObit needs to give up, at least on security products. They're rep was destroyed after the story with MBAM.

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
elliotcroft said:
endejan said:
They're rep was destroyed after the story with MBAM.
Which they are trying to rebuild, though evidently without avail.

They can try all they want, but that issue won't be resolved within one year (especially if they keep releasing crapware like this). The damage is done, there's not much iObit can do for the time being to rebuild they're community and rep, it's they're own fault and I don't feel sorry about them at all.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
No surprise if the test didn't do well in the beta and the final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.