Battle Iobit Uninstaller vs Revo Uninstaller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
I tried ashamppo, iobit & compare it to revo & revo found most left trash on my system. using it from more then 1 & half year & never faced any problems or any false positive of deleting registry keys/file & folders.I use it to clean AV, so no need to use AV uninstaller, less hassle. Plus wut i like almost is the right lick context menu option to delete any folders in forced mode so it can delete any programs with it's registry keys & all trash so i'm sure nothing crap is left on my PC & it's helpful when program uninstaller get deleted mistakenly by unknown user/ or uninstaller got corrupt or missing from window default uninstall manager .

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
Total Uninstall Professional Edition

fit.gif

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Wise Program Uninstaller at the moment, it may not be as powerful as IObit or Revo, but it's portable which is a must for me.

I stopped using IObit 3.x as it installs a background process (LiveUpdate) and installs directly into the Program Files without notifying the user.
Revo Uninstaller Portable/Free only uninstalls programs installed in the Program Files (x86) folder on 64-bit Windows. Revo Pro is paid.

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
my vote for Revo Uninstaller always used it because I did not leave the program uninstalled any files on the system.
although lately I'm using a Total Uninstall professionall, it is also a great soft.:)

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
M

MalwareT

I'm using Ashampoo Uninstaller (paid) on PC and Laptop. I also have other portable like IObit Uninstaller, Wise Program Uninstaller, Revo Uninstaller,Geek Uninstaller.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
I already used them both and I can say Revo win. The main reason why I choose Revo because I face a little issue on IObit like Huracan said above, both are good of course, but with Revo free...you can only uninstall program on x86 not the 64 one. Although as for me these kind of programs is useless for me, since I don't install/uninstall programs so often, but regarding this poll..I'd vote for Revo :) (especially when you use the paid version of Revo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.