Advice Request Is Iridium Browser Safe?

Other Browsers
5 Replies 7,661 Views
Share practical recommendations that address the author's needs.

CyberPanther

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Forum Veteran
Hi all,

I hope all of you well and safe.

I would like to inquire about iridium browser. Has anyone used it and if so, kindly provide your feedback about it.

Thanks in advance.
 
You can check it out against Brave browser below


Iridium Browser has some componenets still connected to Google. As such it can only say

"Chromium (which Iridium is based on) is a very secure browser, yes. But it does call home to Google and we did even more to enhance security to the maximum extent possible "

 
Last edited:
No. It's currently 6 Chromium releases behind Chrome's stable channel and missing the 53 security fixes included in those releases.

I would comment that. One of the first things you have to check is how fast they follow chromium updates. Brave for example is fast updating their browser. When i used it, it usually took no more than 2-3 days to update to the last version
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top