Advice Request Is it Okay to Run Hitman Pro Alert along with Malwarebytes Premium and Kaspersky Security Cloud?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

VecchioScarpone

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 19, 2017
KSCF + MBAE + KS + VS... seems much overkill there :)
@harlan4096 thanks. Your answer was expected.
Usually run MD+VS+KS+MBAE, before taking KSCF for a spin.
My reasons:
KS, anti-keylogger.
MBAE extra layer protection as I do not like nor understand MD ransomware protection, protected folder features, even with either CD or DUI.
Do KSCF, VS and MD offer anti-keylogger protection?
What is the consensus in here, either MD+VS or KSFC+VS?
Are both MBAE and KS functions covered by the above combos?

Last edited:

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Even MD+VS+KS+MBAE, it's overkill, since MD + Windows Security Settings has enough and competent Anti-Epxloit features...

KSCF also has (integrated in System Watcher) Anti-Exploit features, maybe not so complete as MBAE, but still You may use the Windows already mentioned A-E... KSFC has anti-keylogger only with supported browsers...

VecchioScarpone

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 19, 2017
Even MD+VS+KS+MBAE, it's overkill, since MD + Windows Security Settings has enough and competent Anti-Epxloit features...

KSCF also has (integrated in System Watcher) Anti-Exploit features, maybe not so complete as MBAE, but still You may use the Windows already mentioned A-E... KSFC has anti-keylogger only with supported browsers...
Thanks again.
If I understand correctly:
VS will cover exploit and KSCF anti-keylogger too on supported browser.
MD on default settings is not ideal protection. I can't get my head around its anti-exploit features. Tried hard with CD, and DUI but I do not see the point as I can't get past theirs default setting.

Last edited:

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
Thanks again.
If I understand correctly:
VS will cover exploit and KSCF anti-keylogger too on supported browser.
MD on default settings is not ideal protection. I can't get my head around its anti-exploit features. Tried hard with CD, and DUI but I do not see the point as I can't get past theirs default setting.
what is CD and DUI?

Reactions: Dave Russo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.