Advice Request Is Kaspersky Causing System Crash

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
"updatable modules upgrades" could be the culprit. Some modules updates were casuing problems in my KIS2018(h) sometimes after the release of KFA2019 with system watcher. It's d starting point, then I upgraded to KIS2019- the severity of crash lessened but not mitigated. In KIS2018 some system crash used to change user rights but in KIS2019 that wasn't the case. I was having some awkward times with KIS, & it took a while to fix d issue.

AS I mentioned, after that database corruption no sys crash has happened yet. I just hope no such case resurfaces again. & thanks for your constant inputs:emoji_ok_hand:(y). I really appreciate that.
I will waiting with attention your comments. If the problems with KFA is stopped because i want to install it again.

yitworths

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 31, 2015
If the problems with KFA is stopped because i want to install it again.

If you are going to use KIS2019 with these notifications avpui_2018-06-09_00-58-36.png disabled, I hope you will be all ok. & if you face any problem then post here, I will be more than happy to help you.

yitworths

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 31, 2015
This bug is alro reproducible in KTS2019, all 2019 variants are affected, will be fixed in upcoming Patch B...

yea but in KTS2019 crash didn't happen. You never mentioned about system crash. So, I'm taking d system crash as exclusive to KIS2019. & btw, it can be related with windows 8.1 also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.