Advice Request Is Kerish Doctor a Legitimate, Safe and Effective Product?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Is Kerish Doctor legitimate, safe and effective product?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulderdash

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Installed on my secondary machine, used classic mode first to delete junk and apply recommended settings, then switched to automatic mode with defaults.

Users seem to be fans and I wanted to like it, but regret I had to remove it due to some unexplained behaviour, like Softperfect Networx not starting, slowdowns, and freezes which could only be attributable to KD 2017. May give it another try to confirm, else just use it to clean junk.

Didn't notice issues on my primary machine, but have held off for now.

Both machines Win 10 Pro x64 v1703 15063.540, different security softs. Exclusions set for KD set in each case.
Retrying KD on both machines in Classic Mode.

Took an image and applied all recommendations and optimisations except internet so far, no issues.

Alexhousek

Level 2
Verified
Aug 19, 2017
Took an image and applied all recommendations and optimisations except internet so far, no issues.

Just curious, why not the internet ones? I do understand your hesitancy; I was hesitant at first as well. But, I did like you, a full image backup and I decided to just go for it. I had no issues afterwards. To be honest, I didn't notice any improvement or difference in my internet speed, either. But, it didn't break anything.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

First time using Kerish Doctor, after reading positive feedback from fellow MT members, I couldn't resist trying it out myself, but 10 991 problems doesn't sound very nice lol, looks like I will have to go through everything and see what it has found, so I don't accidentally repair something that isn't broken :ROFLMAO::D
Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

paulderdash

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Just curious, why not the internet ones? I do understand your hesitancy; I was hesitant at first as well. But, I did like you, a full image backup and I decided to just go for it. I had no issues afterwards. To be honest, I didn't notice any improvement or difference in my internet speed, either. But, it didn't break anything.
When I tried KD previously, I had issues. Don't know if it was the internet optimisations, or real-time mode.

Will retry both after imaging. Though I am happy to stay with Classic mode.

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
10 991 problems
Kerish doctor is a cloud base utility software and the developer update the algorithm database every day:notworthy:you cant find anything wrong with this software.
If you take a look at the Russian forums you will see ppl beg for the kerish doctor and Adguard keys:giggle:

Last edited:

nickoftime

Level 2
Verified
Feb 19, 2013
It seems like an interesting program (haven't tried it yet) but I'm a bit wary of their privacy policy. It seems vague and basically implies that all kinds of data can be collected by the program. I also was unable to find a physical address of the company, after a quick search.

jadinolf

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 20, 2014
Any idea why they got banned ??

No need to be leery Hangtooth as I`ve been using it for over a year on all my machines with out a problem.

Kerish is very configurable which is handy as I like to leave the registry to good old Ccleaner. Even the anti malware component can swing into operation when you least expect it.(Like when I forget to turn it off when testing out av`s)

The software updater only alerts to the important stuff and doesn`t try to automatically update everything on your system.

I could live without it but I don`t want to.

Regards Eck:)
No idea why they were banned but it is now Kerish Doctor 2018 and I consider it a very safe and handy program.
I have licenses for six computers and I have not been banned - YET. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.