Advice Request Is Kerish Doctor a Legitimate, Safe and Effective Product?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Is Kerish Doctor legitimate, safe and effective product?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hangtooth

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 5, 2015
Thanks for the input @Behold Eck , been a great week with Kerish running in the background keeping it clean =)

I am just not letting it mess with my internet settings and turned off the game optimizing function as I already run Process Lasso for that sort of thing!

Been very happy with the product and it's updated at least once a day, very professional. I am actually amazed at how little known it is for what it actually accomplishes. Wish I had found it years ago!

PS No idea why the person recommending KD got banned, I am sure it wasn't related. It just raised a red flag for me but I am over it =)

Inacio Moreira

Level 1
Mar 3, 2016
Have used it for a few months now, no problems at all seems very effective. One of the very few programs of this type I would use.
I had to uninstall it doesnt seem to be very stable (many BSOD'S after install)and system modification not reliable. The uninstall process left many leftovers making the system even more unstable had to clean registry and other leftovers. I dont recommend.

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
I had to uninstall it doesnt seem to be very stable (many BSOD'S after install)and system modification not reliable. The uninstall process left many leftovers making the system even more unstable had to clean registry and other leftovers. I dont recommend.
I have it on 2 different computers and have not experienced any such problems, I have unistalled it without issues and reinstalled after getting a new license, perhaps it is something specific to your computer.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
With juhfil's help I got my install sorted out (Thanks for that) so far it is running very stable on Windows 10 x64 Pro
Looking through the settings, this looks to be a very complete suite, I like the notifications too :)
Back on point:
I selected "Effective" as it seems to be very effective.
On the "Safe" side of things I will have to post once I have had it running for longer than I currently have.
PeAcE

Benny 1

Dec 14, 2016
I removed Kerish Doctor due auto update program updated before 276 expire period & original free code not working with update. Created a 2nd start Blue Screen Windows 10 computer. Not being DOS wise. After many hours. A free giveaway "Blue screen Win10 computer opener" CD & a program on Gary Utilities 5 got computer working. I will not load Ker/Doctor 2016 again unless I buy & avoid the major problem I experienced.

jadinolf

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 20, 2014
I know this is an old thread but a few weeks ago I bought two years for three computers and was extremely pleased with it.
Today I went out to a building on my property which I called "The Lab" which has two computers in it. I installed the trial version of Kerish Doctor in both of them and ran it and was flabbergasted at all the stuff it found.

Long story short- I'll wait a few days and play with the trial version a little more and pay for it. The trial version is year 2015 so I will get 2017 when I pay the money.

jadinolf

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 20, 2014
Well, instead of waiting, I paid for Doctor Kerish for the computers in The Lab.
Since there are only 2 computers there should I go out and buy another one?
Or should I use the money to have my head examined? :LOL::LOL:

Alexhousek

Level 2
Verified
Aug 19, 2017
I don't think you need your head examined; at least in regards to KD. I've been using KD for the past 2-3 years on 3 home PC's and I really like it a lot. I've never had an issue with it.

paulderdash

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Installed on my secondary machine, used classic mode first to delete junk and apply recommended settings, then switched to automatic mode with defaults.

Users seem to be fans and I wanted to like it, but regret I had to remove it due to some unexplained behaviour, like Softperfect Networx not starting, slowdowns, and freezes which could only be attributable to KD 2017. May give it another try to confirm, else just use it to clean junk.

Didn't notice issues on my primary machine, but have held off for now.

Both machines Win 10 Pro x64 v1703 15063.540, different security softs. Exclusions set for KD set in each case.

Last edited:
Reactions: jadinolf

ant_gamal

Level 5
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
i need alternative to Kerish Doctor on windows 7
cos when i use it it repaire usb driver to new one but the new one lose me old so i can not use my joystick

Reactions: jadinolf and Syafiq
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.