Q&A Is there a quick scan in ESET Nod32 14.0.22.0

F

ForgottenSeer 89360

Is there a quick scan in ESET Nod32 14.0.22.0? I have used ESET Nod32 for 2 years now and currently still using it, but I cannot find the quick scan settings. I don't know if I am way too hella blind that I cannot see this option or is there actually none?
Hi, this is the information that I found:

There seems to be no quick scan option. If you would like to perform quick scan, I suggest you select "Custom Scan" and tick Operating Memory, Boot Sectors, WMI Database, System Registry and Desktop; Downloads directory.
You are able to save these settings as a custom scan.

venustus

Level 58
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Dec 30, 2012

SumTingWong

Level 26
Verified
Apr 2, 2018
Reactions: Nevi and venustus

F 4 E

Level 3
Jan 27, 2019
Is there a quick scan in ESET Nod32 14.0.22.0? I have used ESET Nod32 for 2 years now and currently still using it, but I cannot find the quick scan settings. I don't know if I am way too hella blind that I cannot see this option or is there actually none?
I have Eset, but also use F-Secure's Online Scanner. Very quick to download and use. I recommend it

F 4 E

Level 3
Jan 27, 2019
Following on from my previous post, I tried the Custom Scan option, checking Wmi and Registry options.

That scan too 3 mins 33 seconds.

Immediately after, I added the Operating Memory scan which only took 2 mins 22 seconds.

I then added the Boot Sector Scan, which took 3 mins 9 seconds.

In the absence of a dedicated scan, that will do as my "Quick Scan" !