Advice Request Is there a quick scan in ESET Nod32 14.0.22.0

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Is there a quick scan in ESET Nod32 14.0.22.0? I have used ESET Nod32 for 2 years now and currently still using it, but I cannot find the quick scan settings. I don't know if I am way too hella blind that I cannot see this option or is there actually none?

F

ForgottenSeer 89360

Is there a quick scan in ESET Nod32 14.0.22.0? I have used ESET Nod32 for 2 years now and currently still using it, but I cannot find the quick scan settings. I don't know if I am way too hella blind that I cannot see this option or is there actually none?
Hi, this is the information that I found:

There seems to be no quick scan option. If you would like to perform quick scan, I suggest you select "Custom Scan" and tick Operating Memory, Boot Sectors, WMI Database, System Registry and Desktop; Downloads directory.
You are able to save these settings as a custom scan.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Reactions: Nevi and Venustus

F 4 E

Level 3
Verified
Jan 27, 2019
I have Eset, but also use F-Secure's Online Scanner. Very quick to download and use. I recommend it

F 4 E

Level 3
Verified
Jan 27, 2019
Following on from my previous post, I tried the Custom Scan option, checking Wmi and Registry options.

That scan too 3 mins 33 seconds.

Immediately after, I added the Operating Memory scan which only took 2 mins 22 seconds.

I then added the Boot Sector Scan, which took 3 mins 9 seconds.

In the absence of a dedicated scan, that will do as my "Quick Scan" !

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.