Question Is this IMDb bug? or something else is broken on my end.

Microsoft Edge
8 Replies 1,057 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.

brambedkar59

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Forum Veteran
So, I was browsing some movies to watch later. I opened up IMDb to look for rating and found this weird behavior. Every movie has same parents guide.

1738170768422.png

1738170757657.png

This is on Edge with uBO. I am seeing same issue on Firefox as well. I also tried deleting IMDb cookies, no effect.

Edit: Goddammit, I forgot to disable the stupid BOT.

Edit2: I have also tried disabling uBO ON and OFF, no effect.
 
It seems like a potential IMDb bug as you're experiencing this on multiple browsers. Try disabling uBO and see if the issue persists. If it does, consider reporting this to IMDb's support team.
 
I also tried Cloudflare DNS, didn't help. I was using NextDNS before that (clear DNS cache after changing DNS of both Edge and Windows). Turning off uBO ON/OFF has no effect. I tried clearing cache/cookies and still same issue.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top