F
ForgottenSeer 123795
i dont know if i should keep the vpn on all the time, and by the way, i want to know what vpn is the best, now i only know expressvpn or nordvpn is good, maybe i should try antivirus vpn
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
ProtonVPN is the best VPN as it have an unlimited free plan.
I keep my vpn on all the time.
Yes, VPN is an important part of surfing the Internet today. I think you have read many times why it is important.
I recommend using only paid options. Because if you do not pay for the product, then you (your information or information about you) are the product.
Personally, having studied many topics on VPN, I would recommend several VPN providers: Mullvad VPN, Proton VPV and iVPN. These VPNs are always recommended by people who are concerned about quality and privacy.
VPN PROBLEMS!
Yes, every coin has two sides and VPN is no exception. Unfortunately, with the development of VPN and its cheapening, many owners of large services began to fight it. For example, under VPN I cannot access Facebook, Instagram or social network X, and I also often have to enter a captcha.
What should I do to hide the fact of using VPN from sites and services?
Unfortunately, it is almost impossible. There are tips to choose a VPN in your own country (so that the time zone, OS language and keyboard match). But this does not always help: services and sites have many tools to determine that you are using a VPN: fingerprinting, standard servers that popular VPN services use, OS and browser localization and many other methods. If there is a suspicion that you are using a VPN, then the service or site may not let you through.
A good option is Cloudflare WARP. It does NOT change your country, but it changes the provider in your country (hides your IP) and sometimes helps to bypass censorship. Large sites like Facebook do not respond to it.
So yes - a VPN is needed for today's Internet, but while helping you with anonymity and privacy, it does not allow you to use many popular sites, because they do not like VPNs.![]()
Yes, that's good advice. I recommend it too.At bare minimum, I'd recommend free Cloudflare WARP or free ProtonVPN.
Eset runs windscribe.VPN that comes with antivirus is usually very limited, i have used kaspersky, norton, mcafee, f-secure and so on in the past and even adguard that costs like 6$/ year in stacksocial is better than those
So im using adguard vpn on windows/android having only firefox tunneled throught it on windows and on android its working system wide
Which is why I don't use Facebook or Instagram (Facebook don't seem to like my setup anywaySo, maybe don't use Ebay? It's a virtual white trash flea-market anyway, and not very trustworthy.
FB does not play nice with vpn; it prompts me with "suspicious activity" warning when using.Which is why I don't use Facebook
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes