I've got Malware from Keep Now, DownloadNSave and a couple others

Xamrin

New Member
Even though I uninstalled the malware on Chrome, program files, and ran ADW cleaner and Malware bytes absolutely nothing is making the symptoms go away. I usually keep my computer clean of Malware, I have no clue how this crap got on.

(Just as I was typing this I got redirected by some Malware to developunit.info so now I can add that to list)

I have to get rid of these advertisements but none of the usual steps are working.
 
Hi, and welcome to the MalwareTips


Please download zoek.zip or zoek.rar by smeenk (
Zoek_icon.png
) from here or here and save it to your Desktop.
Unpack the archive...
  • Close any open browsers
  • Temporarily disable your AntiVirus program. (If necessary)
    If you are unsure how to do this please read this or this Instruction.
  • Double click on zoek.exe to run the tool .
    Please wait while the tool does not start...
  • Copy the text present inside the code box below and paste it into the large window in the zoek tool:

    Code:
    createsrpoint; 
    StandardSearch; 
    emptyfolderscheck; 
    installer-list; 
    installedprogs; 
    uninstall-list;
  • Click on
    Run%20Script%20by%20zoek.png
    button.
    Please wait until a logreport will open (this can be after reboot)
  • Save notepad to your Desktop and attach here zoek-results.log
    Note: It will also create a log in the C:\ directory named "zoek-results.log"
 
Run Zoek with script below and attach produced report

Code:
emptyfolderscheck;delete
emtpyalltemp;
gdlaojobgkkfjhmejdhmfbaahjbfblop;chr
GPT.ini;z
GroupPolicy;z
autoclean;
emptyclsid;
 
Run just one more Zoek script

Code:
C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy;fs
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\GroupPolicy;fs
autoclean;


Tell me how is the situation now?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top