Jay's Config Settings

C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

if you go for the premium version of adguard which is a seperate program , so that means extra startup services I have tried this once and did not like the premium version because of the interferance of browser speed. the free version is merely an extension with some basic settings. ublock is more configurable with more blocklists to choose from. both have minimal browser speed impact. just try them on at a time for a while and see wich one you like best. I use ublock and admuncher ( for blocking ads in utorrent ) at the moment and I like this combo :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.