Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Don't count on your luck. Posting your security config is a risky thing.If some attacker wants to target you, he will know exactly how to evade your detection mechanisms.I've yet to get a virus.
This is not correct. For example, take a look at this test:Don't count on your luck. Posting your security config is a risky thing.
Kaspersky, like BitDefender, reserves detection of fileless attacks for their corporate customers. I suggest you add OSArmor to counter this threat.
www.av-comparatives.org
I don't have a premium version. It works globally.Your combo of Ghostpress and Oxynger KeyShield is great
Is your Oxynger KeyShield the Premium version? If yes, does it have a list of protected software or it works like Ghostpress to work globally? If it's the former, then where to find the list of protected software
Thanks
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.