Or you can simply create another account with an alternative email address.What is going on with kaspersky security cloud free? They told me that i had exceeded the number amount of "free licenses" but when i log back into my Kaspersky and remove devices it's still telling me that i have to many devices this is whacked?????
21.3 / Wats New:
Kaspersky created a special version of the application for residents of the U.S. state of California. If you are a resident of the U.S. state of California, you need to download and install this version of the application.
The following new features and improvements are introduced in Kaspersky Internet Security:
Functionality that was removed in the current and previous versions of the application
- Improved Web Anti-Virus component:
- Improved notification texts that warn about attempts to visit phishing or potentially phishing websites.
- When HTTPS traffic scan is off, Kaspersky Protection extension carries on the protection.
- Improved interaction between the user and Technical Support. The application now contains a link to Technical Support chat (not available in some application versions).
- Improved notification about entering an activation code that is already in use.
- Fixed vulnerability issue that used to appear when creating Mozilla Firefox browser files.
- Updated the installer icon consistent with the new brand style.
- Improved license expiration window.
- It is now possible to go to My Kaspersky light version directly from the application.
- It is now possible to hide removable drive scan window.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 10 21H1.
- Fixed vulnerability issue of arbitrary file deletion when saving the application operation report for Technical Support.
- Fixed vulnerability issue of arbitrary file deletion when deleting service data and application operation reports.
- Improved search for incompatible software that prevents Kaspersky Internet Security to work correctly.
- Implemented the "Do not Disturb" application mode. In this mode, the application does not show some notification types if the user is occupied.
That's good, for me also no issues noticed and if you read post 26 you see that there were some vulnerability issues fixed and this version supports now officially supports Microsoft Windows 10 21H1 coming out soon.using since yesterday noticed no difrence between 21.2
That doesnt make any sense to me, how can https traffic scan be off without being disable?I have not much info about that but I guess one thing is to disable HTTPS (so no HTTPS scanning), and a different thing is "When HTTPS traffic scan is off, Kaspersky Protection extension carries on the protection"...