K2021.3 (MR3) testing ends...

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Check the online installers in Kaspersky official sites, because in some languages K2021MR3 are already available, for example, in Spanish language K2021MR3 is already available:

1614761036192.png

Probably auto update will come later...

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
I can't find the Do Not Disturb Function in KIS 21.3. Why, but install is now clean?
I use Hungarian Language version:

Attachments

• kis.JPG
    kis.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 317
  • about.JPG
    about.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 355

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I don't have that feature either, I installed with the Spanish installer over my current Spanish K2021MR2... the weird thing is that I don't have it either in my last beta RC build (English):

1614789762575.png

Reactions: Venustus and Berny

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
I don't have that feature either, I installed with the Spanish installer over my current Spanish K2021MR2... the weird thing is that I don't have it either in my last beta RC build (English):

View attachment 254927
Can you try the final version of 21.3? Now i try the my mother language version of KIS 21.3, and the english version of 21.3 and have not got the Do Not Disturb function. This feature will be other version, or we find a new bug?

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I installed the final Spanish version KTS2021MR3 in my lap, over the KTS2021MR2, and did nor get it... maybe with a clean installation? Don't know 🤔

Reactions: Venustus and Berny

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
I also don't know. I installed the new Dutch version of Kaspersky Security Cloud Free over the existing one and noticed that new option when going through the settings.

razorfancy

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Nov 27, 2016
"When HTTPS traffic scan is off, Kaspersky Protection extension carries on the protection."

This means that when the HTTPS traffic scan is off the Kaspersky Protection extension will protect our https traffic similar to how the Emisoft browser extension do or I am miss understanding this change?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.