Advice Request K7 Total Security (Powered By MAT)

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
@roger_m -- thanks for the update. I am VERY pleased that K7 has kept it promise to existing users.
That haven't kept their promise. I presume that the MAT version requires a new license.
Hello, have you tested it? How good it's protection? Any advance level of protection ?
There's not much difference between the MAT and previous versions.

Reactions: anirbandutta01

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
How do I activate the extension in Vivaldi?

Edit: I figured it out.
1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave Russo

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
The extension does not work properly in Chrome-based browsers.
Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings from K7 Technical Support,

We would like to inform you that K& web extension will support only in chrome and mozilla browsers.

Apart from these two browsers K7 web extension will not be supported in any other browsers.

Vivaldi: ❌
Opera: ✅
Brave: ✅

Browser add-on does not block harmful websites in the Vivaldi browser.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.