Software Review K7 Ultimate Security vs 35 malwares Custom Scan/Signatures test

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
Content created by
@CyberSentinel-b71
Yes. It's only signature test. Malicious files are only 0-3 days old. So it's quite good performance 30/35 of K7 I think.🙂 Merry Christmas @CyberDevil
It would be good to give information at the beginning of the video that these are fresh samples and write the average number of detections on them on VT (you can check by hashes if you are afraid of a sample leak). Then there will be no questions. Merry Christmas, Captain :)
 
It would be good to give information at the beginning of the video that these are fresh samples and write the average number of detections on them on VT (you can check by hashes if you are afraid of a sample leak). Then there will be no questions. Merry Christmas, Captain :)
I am new to video making so it will take time but I will keep them in mind in next videos. ✅🙏
 
Yes, their support staff are very warm and helpful indeed; however, the issue I've seen in my tests with K7 is that it despite its prowess in identifying malicious files, occasionally allows them to execute

I invested in their lifetime version primarily due to their exceptional customer support. Their team consistently demonstrates kindness and a genuine desire to assist, going the extra mile by personally contacting users to address any concerns.

Hopefully, they will fix that issue soon
 
Yes, their support staff are very warm and helpful indeed; however, the issue I've seen in my tests with K7 is that it despite its prowess in identifying malicious files, occasionally allows them to execute

I invested in their lifetime version primarily due to their exceptional customer support. Their team consistently demonstrates kindness and a genuine desire to assist; I had raised a support request for an issue with their K7 Safe Search utility and they would go the the extra mile by calling me to address the concern.

Hopefully, they will fix that issue soon
 
Yes, their support staff are very warm and helpful indeed; however, the issue I've seen in my tests with K7 is that it despite its prowess in identifying malicious files, occasionally allows them to execute

I invested in their lifetime version primarily due to their exceptional customer support. Their team consistently demonstrates kindness and a genuine desire to assist, going the extra mile by personally contacting users to address any concerns.

Hopefully, they will fix that issue soon
Not facing this issue with my test. If you provide them your issue they will find out the solution. Merry Christmas.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top