Software Review K7 Ultimate Security vs 35 malwares Custom Scan/Signatures test

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
Content created by
@CyberSentinel-b71
🚨Guys! Guys! Guys! please stop this MAT NON-MAT its only marketing gimmick nothing else. Product performance is only matters like malware blocking capabilities. Its all internal changes all products of K7 is using same engines its all that matters.🙏
 
🚨Guys! Guys! Guys! please stop this MAT NON-MAT its only marketing gimmick nothing else. Product performance is only matters like malware blocking capabilities. Its all internal changes all products of K7 is using same engines its all that matters.🙏
Editions of K7 with MAT, have slightly better detection.
 
Quick Heal detects ?
I don't think so. It was a general question regarding the naming scheme using AI. QuickHeal does use GoDeep.AI, however it is a joke, just as the signatures are (they are updated once a day, and with some luck, detect days old malware). However, it did recognize files on right click scan in very seldom cases, not in signatures. I bet it's the AI then.
 
Will it give other names for the detections? QuickHeal does, however I don't remember the naming scheme (AFAIK, one generic name).
I'm not sure, but maybe @Shadowra can answer that, as he tested the MAT version last year.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top