Status
Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I can confirm that since about 4 or 5 days ago or so I'm not getting that issue anymore in my systems, so it seems They finally fixed it...

SherKaan

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
Update: Just ran an update and now it is asking me for a system restart. WTF? Has it returned once more? :mad:

Last edited:

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
No, and this is not the same (or an) issue, some times They update some application modules by standard update system, that's why only the application is re-started :) but not the system... I got that asknig also today in my systems.

Reactions: XhenEd and SherKaan

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Today I got again a reboot the system (orange) warning, don't know whether will have again a new SYSTEM reboot crisis with updates :mad::eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: XhenEd

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Has been fixed for about 5 o5 6 and again is back... we'll see for how long this time :mad:...

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I'm not sure if that problem is present in my laptop because so far, I haven't got that restart issue. I already encountered several signature updates for 2 days, but no restart notification. Maybe, I'm just lucky. :D

Reactions: harlan4096

Bergo

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
May 13, 2013
I have a problem with KIS 2016. Please help how to remove unprocessed objects in Kaspersky IS 2016.
Thanks!

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
For the first time, I get the restart notification. I hope that this is not the bug, although I have a hunch that it is. :(

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yes, today after some days of relax, the issue is here again...

SherKaan

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
I have uninstalled once again because many websites on my PC were failing to load. And I think that is a bug related to Kaspersky.

All in all, mighty disappointed with this 2016 version. They should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves. And I really mean it. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.