Kaspersky Antivirus Free gone?

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
working
This works for me personal, but also as soon I change the page to my country/language. Settings available at the bottom.
3MQ7JTvj_o.png

RejZoR

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2016
Oh for god sake Kaspersky, get your ##### together. Now I want to try Kaspersky Cloud Free on laptop to test VM thing. Guess what, now even Cloud Free link doesn't work. FFS, I've never seen anything this amateurish in years...

imuade

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 29, 2018
Oh for god sake Kaspersky, get your **** together. Now I want to try Kaspersky Cloud Free on laptop to test VM thing. Guess what, now even Cloud Free link doesn't work. FFS, I've never seen anything this amateurish in years...
Friend, it's clear that you have a problem, with either your ISP or your browser.
You can try to download the installer through Softpedia More programs by Kaspersky

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Friend, it's clear that you have a problem, with either your ISP or your browser.
You can try to download the installer through Softpedia More programs by Kaspersky
I agree. The problem can't be on Kaspersky's side because it's working for everyone else. Unless there is some strange bug that's only affecting one person that we know of.

Oh for god sake Kaspersky, get your **** together. Now I want to try Kaspersky Cloud Free on laptop to test VM thing. Guess what, now even Cloud Free link doesn't work. FFS, I've never seen anything this amateurish in years...
The problem has to be something on your end because no one else is having any issues downloading, installing and using it. I've installed KSCF on my friends kids laptops this morning. 3 perfectly fine downloads, installs and setups.

wdc1

Level 1
Sep 9, 2019
sadly kaspersky free doesn't exist anymore, I used it for about a year and yesterday I got an avpui.exe error that coudln't be fixed by uninstalling/reinstalling so I tried kaspersky security clud free and boy it is annoying!, I uninstalled it today and switched back to kaspersky endpoint security, it's not free but it comes with a serial that last until april 2020, I used to use kaspersky endpoint security before kaspersky free and found it more professional and lightweitght, I only changed it to kaspersky free because I wanted a free antivirus but now that it's gone I went back to KES.

One thing is sure, kaspersky security cloud is bloated, annoying and complete garbage, even for free it's a waste of time.

Reactions: Pat MacKnife

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.