Expired Kaspersky AV/IS 2015/2016 - 3 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
Carefully read the first post in the thread!(this is key integrated)

Many people who want to get Instant key, they do not read the instructions carefully given. if only they read the instructions and follow the directions given, they easily get key :)

Reactions: Rus Anca

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Many people who want to get Instant key, they do not read the instructions carefully given. if only they read the instructions and follow the directions given, they easily get key :)

Maybe not all. Sometimes there are reasons (valid or invalid) for people asking for keys(though it is proper to ask via PM). Sometimes there are issues that you encounter when using a different IP or VPN. Oftentimes I see that my internet provider blocks it. There maybe other reasons. It is through this that people who do not have issues with the instructions tend to be generous and helpful So smile guys we just have to know the other side of the coin :)

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 - trial 3 months

Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 Special 91 Days Trial (French)on this page:http://www.kaspersky.fr/antivirus-trial-3months?ClickID=drmbycswnxbxoyom0ocwb0msz2byozhc0ywy [161Mb]

Note:The following french setup will provide you 3 months of free trial subscription.

About:
Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 includes the following protection features: Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Malware, Anti-Phishing, System Watch, URL Advisor, and Real-Time and On-Demand Scanning. The detection capabilities of Kaspersky Antivirus is well beyond the scope of this article, but we follow test results from independent security firms and based on that we would definitely recommend Kaspersky Antivirus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adhit Prakosho

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 - trial 3 months

Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 Special 91 Days Trial (French)on this page:http://special.kaspersky-labs.com/j756qlbaoozi15w838bj/kav15.0.0.463fr_6199.exe [161Mb]
Note:The following french setup will provide you 3 months of free trial subscription.

About:
Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 includes the following protection features: Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Malware, Anti-Phishing, System Watch, URL Advisor, and Real-Time and On-Demand Scanning. The detection capabilities of Kaspersky Antivirus is well beyond the scope of this article, but we follow test results from independent security firms and based on that we would definitely recommend Kaspersky Antivirus.
Is there a link to the actual promo page for this and not a direct link to the setup .exe file? If not it needs to be scanned and verified clean along with the URL

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks, and can I mix it with Eset Smart Security 8 ?
Why would you use both.You do know that ESS is a suite and Kaspersky AV is not? I know Eset will not install if you have Kaspersky installed and I believe it is the same for Kaspersky.You have to uninstall Eset(or at least you should) before installing Kaspersky.Disabling one or the other is not the same as uninstalling it.However why would you want to run the risk of conflicts between software.Even more so why would you want to slow your PC running these 2 programs together.If you are going to use Kaspersky uninstall ESS with a 3rd party installer such as Revo or IObit.When the eset uninstaller is done it will ask you to restart,click restart later.Let the uninstaller scan for leftover entries and delete them.Some might not delete until a restart.Once that is done restart your PC and install Kaspersky(KAV)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Yeah, I think KAV is better than ESS Right ?
One is a suite and one is AV only.Just stick with ESS 8 there is really no reason to switch to KAV for a 90 day trial.If you want to test KAV you can install and activate it in a VM environment but I see no need for you to swap them out now for a 90 day trial.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Automatically removed applications
During the installation process, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 detects the following products and asks your permission to automatically remove them (without any actions on your behalf):

please read this : http://support.kaspersky.com/11178#block1
Thank you,I couldn't remember if Kaspersky blocked installation until removal of another AV or Suite,I know ESET does the same.Personally I would prefer using a 3rd party uninstaller,remove the leftovers and restart than letting Kaspersky or any other AV remove it automatically.Once done then install the new program

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
Personally I would prefer using a 3rd party uninstaller,remove the leftovers and restart than letting Kaspersky or any other AV remove it automatically.Once done then install the new program
I also do the same thing as you Mr.@exterminator20 :) but I usually use the programs and features of the windows and then I clean the rest of the uninstall (temp files, program data and reg) :)

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I also do the same thing as you Mr.@exterminator20 :) but I usually use the programs and features of the windows and then I clean the rest of the uninstall (temp files, program data and reg) :)

For this purpose I restore a backup of OS to the initial statement with acronis. However, I don't use kaspersky. I restore a backup if I have a troubleshooting with Os after optimization or removing some elements from registry...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.