Expired Kaspersky AV/IS 2015/2016 - 3 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Try this which downloads 3 month installer (no proxy needed) Antivirus 2016 Kaspersky gratuit pendant 3 mois !

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.11.07_17h07m45s_001_.png

Last edited:

SBI-boy

Level 1
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
If somebody wants them I have (2). Please send me a PM.

Mod Edit: Please do not post licenses in the forums unless they are one license for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Activated using French IP (via PIA) and worked fine. My question is, should I expect this key to be banned or something for running on US IP? I don't know how Kaspersky licensing works really. I just know they are more aggressive than others.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I think once activated You should not worry about...

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Activated using French IP (via PIA) and worked fine. My question is, should I expect this key to be banned or something for running on US IP? I don't know how Kaspersky licensing works really. I just know they are more aggressive than others.
Once activated using a Geo specific IP the license will not be blacklisted

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
anyway to change language shift f12 does not work Thks
You have to turn it on, go to settings, and it should be on. If the main screen isn't, go back to main screen, turn it off, turn it on, keep doing it until it turns on. I had to do it several times until it worked.

Reactions: Kent

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015

Moi61

Level 2
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
Does anyone here have some extra Kaspersky Internet Security license key to share with? Thanks in advance.

Glary Alirio

Jun 3, 2016
Working 3 Months Kaspersky Antivirus 2016 : Antivirus 2016 Kaspersky gratuit pendant 3 mois !

Step by Step guide:

1. Download the installer directly from the page(1.8 mb) http://special.kaspersky-labs.com/mwblwfzfawrbkyt0lkmg/kaspersky_antivirus_gratuit.exe

2. Execute it, it will download and install Kaspersky Antivirus 2016 on it's own.
View attachment 91223 View attachment 91224 View attachment 91225View attachment 91226

3.To change the interface language > Press Ctrl+F5 and then Ctrl+F12 .
View attachment 91227 View attachment 91228

4. License is activated for 91 days.
View attachment 91229

Enjoy.

Step 3 > Use Shift instead of Ctrl. Credit: Service articles

Reactions: tonibalas

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.